Senior Project Manager - Financial Services firm
Senior Project Manager required by my Leading Financial Services client in Croydon, to work on a diverse range of projects.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Project Manager to take end to end ownership and accountability of a variety of projects within a greenfield change portfolio.
You will be focused on delivering change initiatives, ensuring that solutions provide benefits across the organisation. Projects should be managed to approved deadlines and budgets with proactive stakeholder engagement, risk/issue/dependency and resource management. This is an excellent opportunity to work in Banking without requiring previous Financial Services experience. The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus + package Location: Croydon
- Strong Project Management background
- Previously worked in a regulated industry
- Line management experience
- Experience of all phases of a change delivery lifecycle of a significantly sized project delivery.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
If you are interested in this Senior Project Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.