Senior Python Engineer
A world-leading asset manager is seeking a senior python engineer or architect, with experience in risk, to develop a new and leading risk data analysis platform.
The successful python engineer will provide leadership on design and architecture, as well as hands-on technological direction to the wider global team. The successful candidate will help support a rapidly growing business by enhancing real-time risk capacity, constructing new calculation and analysis interfaces, and building data analysis architecture. Requirements:
Benefits and Incentives:
- 6+ years experience in programming, design and system analysis
- Strong Python skills, as well as any OO (C++ or Java)
- Expertise in the delivery of service-based architecture and message-driven workflows
- Understanding of architecture solutions - Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Masters degree in any quantitative field, e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Market-leading compensation packages, including bonuses of up to 100%
- Working from home one day a week
- Leading and owning projects
If you feel you are suitable for this role, or would like to hear more about similar opportunities, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the following options: Cameron Burt
Tel: +44 (0)20 3137 9576
Mobile: +44 (0) 7951 156982