Senior Python Engineer
A world-leading asset manager is seeking a senior python engineer or architect, with experience in risk, to develop a new and leading risk data analysis platform.
The successful python engineer will provide leadership on design and architecture, as well as hands-on technological direction to the wider global team. The successful candidate will help support a rapidly growing business by enhancing real-time risk capacity, constructing new calculation and analysis interfaces, and building data analysis architecture. Requirements:
Benefits and Incentives:
- 6+ years experience in programming, design and system analysis
- Strong Python skills, as well as any OO (C++ or Java)
- Expertise in the delivery of service-based architecture and message-driven workflows
- Understanding of architecture solutions - Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Masters degree in any quantitative field, e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Market-leading compensation packages, including bonuses of up to 100%
- Working from home one day a week
- Leading and owning projects