The Digital Web team is responsible for the strategic planning, construction, enhancement and maintenance of the firm’s digital web presence targeting the global and US professional investment community.
One of the big pluses of the role would be the opportunity to learn the cutting edge of cloud with Amazon Web Services.
The incumbent designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems, databases and applications infrastructure, reviews and interprets system requirements and business processes, and codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in their own job discipline and working knowledge of related disciplines
- Leads projects or work streams within broader projects
- Accountable for work of self and sometimes others, provides process and standards advice in area of specialty
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Accountable for all parts of the software development lifecycle for their projects
- Experience in AEM Adobe Experience Manager would be a huge bonus.
- Experience with architectural design and development of containerized and serverless applications running in the AWS cloud, using such AWS components as EC2, ECS, Lambda, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, Aurora, DynamoDB
- History of building fully test automated applications using testing tools and frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, WireMock, LocalStack, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium.
- Experience integrating Web Content Management platforms. Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Comfortable with use of modern code management and CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, GitLab-CI, Jenkins, Artifactory.
If this sounds like you - apply today!