We are working with one of the biggest global strategic consultancies in the world in order to find the best analytical Software Engineers in the country. You will be joining an engineering team made up of the brightest and most experienced individuals in this field, working on building the next generation of analytics tools. You will "open the doors" to data for clients giving them fast and trusted options to search, frame, and share data.
As an Analytics Software Engineer, you will be responsible for advancing software solutions to support my client's analytics platform along with their external clients. Your strong analytical skills and ability to develop innovative problem solving solutions will support mission critical decision analytics for some of the biggest clients across the world.
Your responsibilities will include applying software development practices and standards to develop robust and maintainable software. However this will be done in conjunction with developing abstract analytic models to solve complex problems for decision analysis. You will be active in every step of the software development life cycle and will guide non-technical consultants in understanding analytics at scale, infrastructure as code and best practices for robust software development.
Requirements for Analytics Software Engineer:
- Exceptional academics from a leading university (Master's or PHD) in Computer Research Science, Statistics, Operations Research, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a software development environment
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault, Terraform & Consul
- Exposure to analytics applications or experience building analytics tools
- Familiarity with data science methods and scaling data science methods
- Proficiency with infrastructure as code principles
- Analytic reasoning and complex problem solving involving mathematical programming and big data problems
- Understanding of parallel computing
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Terraform, unix-based command line
- Full stack development: GraphQL, React
- Data: SQL, Spark, Hadoop
- Data Science and machine learning (Pandas, Scikit learn)
- Deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras etc.)
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/Google
For more information call Ravi Karimi 02077806700 or send your CV
Position: Senior Analytics Software Engineer
Salary: £70,000 - 110,000 + package
Contact: Ravi Karimi
Telephone: 020 7780 6700
Travel: 60 - 80%