Are you passionate about procurement and keen to play a key role in ensuring deal and contract Governance? Are you able to work as part of a team, leading and influencing stakeholders and manage the firm’s commercial transactions through the relevant approval processes?
We’re looking for a Deal Governance Sourcing Specialist to:
- Develop and maintain a view of active sourcing initiatives across all categories
- Review and analysis of transactions USD 1m and above across all categories
- Work with Category management to understand category initiatives which may result in a sourcing event
- Understand the status of transactions as they progress through tollgates and various decision-making points during the sourcing lifecycle
- Ensure cross function awareness of deals and execution of deals in line with Sourcing, Vendor, and Business strategy
- Contribute to reduction of risks, in line with policies and standards
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes
- Assist with the management of the Deal Governance team based out of Poland
You’ll be working in the Supply Chain team. Supply Chain is a Corporate Centre function within Group Corporate Services, created to support UBS with vendor sourcing strategies as well managing services provided by our near and offshore delivery centres. The Supply Chain function provides four governance services: Category Management, Supplier Management, Commercial Support & Transformation and Regional Procurement Support.
Within the Supplier Management function we are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to work within Deal Governance.
- Proven procurement experience within the financial sector
- Demonstrable understanding of the end-to-end procurement lifecycle
- Experience working in or leading teams across various locations
- Experience of creating and implementing processes
- Inquisitive, able to constructively challenge and manage stakeholder needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to understand and challenge commercial aspects of transactions
- Fluent in English, both oral and written – other languages an advantage
- Truly service-oriented and a strong team player able to engage team members
- Willing and able to assume responsibility and work in an international environment
- Well organized, flexible and process driven
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.