An established Hedge Fund based in Victoria are looking for a specialist contractor to join their team in London to help advise and build out a new private equity venture from the ground up. Reporting directly to the CEO this role will be principally focused on the strategy, set up and execution of the firm's new PE products.
- Help shape and define new Product Strategy for the firm's suite of new PE Products through ongoing competitor analysis and market intelligence of the PE landscape.
- Advise on the setup of new PE fund structures from concept to board approval through to execution and ongoing management.
- Partner very closely with Sales, Product, Legal, Compliance, and Operations to help deliver the launch of new products.
- Complete strategic projects for the executive committee as required to help build and grow the firm's PE offering.
- Expert technical knowledge of PE products and structures.
- Very strong knowledge of legal and compliance around PE.
- Proven track record helping set up PE business lines from the ground up.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to help quickly deliver complex projects.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to building businesses and solving problems.