GENPACT Inviting applications for the role of Sr. Master Data Management Practice Consultant at London, UK Function: MDM Practice Location of Work: London, UK
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey.
Inviting candidates for the role: Sr MDM Consultant as part of the MDM Practice team
Genpact Career Band: Sr Manager
Genpact is seeking a Sr. MDM Consultant to join its Master Data Management Practice. This Practice was established as a distinct capability to provide value-added Master Data Management Advisory services for Genpact’s external clients
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and bring both the practical experience of implementing solutions in Master Data Management & Data Governance and the flair for developing new ideas. The placed candidate will be aligned as a MDM Subject Matter Expert (SME) and will support the creation of knowledge assets/IP, acquiring new clients thru pre-sales activities and delivery of consulting projects
Strong Knowledge of MDM with expertise in end-to-end Product information management in Consumer Product Goods (CPG) industry
- Deep Industry knowledge in CPG industry related to product data management process across R&D, Artwork, Supply chain, Econtent/Marketing and Sales/Publish to customers. Experience in designing solutions for leading CPG companies is preferable e.g. Nestle, P&G, Reckitt Benckiser, Henkel, PepsiCo, Abinbev, British American Tobacco, Christian Dior, Colgate-Palmolive, LVMH
- Expertise in Product master including Finished goods, Raw materials, Packaging, Bill of materials
- Experience in designing to-be processes (e.g. in Visio), data standards (e.g. developing data dictionaries) and functional design of solution to manage product master data necessary for Artwork and marketing eContent (online) management of finished goods
- Knowledge of New product introduction process initiated by Marketing e.g. innovation, renovation
- Knowledge of Artwork data management processes, hand offs between different departments e.g. formulation and packaging
- Understanding of the structure/content of a finished goods label including marketing text and Romance copy
- Exposure to other master data domains like Vendor, CustomerandFinance Master Data (charts of accounts, cost centers, legal entities etc.) is an added benefit
- Demonstrated aptitude in rolling out data governance and data quality and exposure to best practices
- Experience in MDM process improvement, digital solutions (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning) and technology implementations e.g. PIM products like Stibo or Informatica Product 360
- Ability to link master data issues/challenges to business processes, problems and analytics
- Proven capability to collaborate, conduct, and lead sessions with Business and IT resources
- Experience in delivering complex MDM strategy assessments & implementation roadmap
- Experience in designing operating model for Master Data Management
- Strong understanding of data standards and master data processes (create, maintenance) in ERP such as SAP
- Develop point of views, thought leadership content to establish Genpact as a leader in MDM
- Project delivery - timeline and milestone management, stakeholder relationship management.
- The profile we are looking for is with expertise in end-to-end Product information management (PIM) in Consumer Product Goods (CPG) industry. Needs deep understanding of New product introduction process in CPG Industry. Also, decent exposure in PIM tools like Stibo and Informatica Product 360.
- Bachelor’s degree required / Master’s or MBA preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience in MDM consulting, Data Governance with deep knowledge of Product master in CPG (mandatory) and knowledge of other domains like vendor and customer (preferable)
- Delivered large scale, high-impacts MDM consulting projects or solutions and developed MDM strategy and implementation roadmaps
- Familiarity with agile software development is preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with consulting and pre-sales experience
- Brings in clear understanding on how Master Data can impact various business processes of any company i.e. Linkage of Master Data to various Business Processes
- Creative thinking / innovative mind set
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business issues across multiple sectors
- Education and training related to business processes improvement and its desired business outcomes