Key Words: Project Management, Project Manager, Consultancy, Strategic Change, Financial Services, Delivery, Risk Management, Project Management Specialist, Project Lead, PRINCE 2.
My client is a leading management consultancy with an exciting new opportunity to work within a team of high calibre project and programme management specialists to implement large scale complex change.
The successful applicant will have the chance to work with a number of high-profile clients within the Financial Services space, delivering highly complex projects across multiple different workstreams. Whilst also having the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders, you will also have the opportunity to mentor less experienced members of the team.
Typical engagement include:
- Assisting Financial Services clients with the design and development of programmes or project initiatives.
- Managing and mentoring less experienced members within the team.
- Risk management, progress reporting, and financial controls relative to the programme or project initiative.
- Coordinating plans across multiple workstreams.
- Understanding the inter-dependencies between workstreams in order to develop plans and manage critical paths.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience of working within either a Financial Services Institution or for a consulting firm, managing and delivering projects with experience of working with Financial Services clients.
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodology e.g. PRINCE 2.
- Risk management and progress reporting.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience of supporting with the development and design of a programme or project initiative.
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV’s to jagill@astoncarter (.com) or contact Jaydon on 02079971020 to find out more.