S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Support Analyst, Redistribution and Partnerships - Ratings Content The Team:
S&P Global Market Intelligence (SPGMI) is seeking an analyst within the Redistribution and Partnerships team to support the Ratings Xpress (enterprise data feed) product management team. Ratings Xpress is the flagship data distribution product for S&P Global Ratings' credit ratings and other content. Ratings Xpress is part of the Credit Solutions product suite which also includes ratings research, historical ratings transitions as well as issuer default and bond recovery data. Credit Solutions is a business unit within SPGMI Credit and Risk Solutions. The Role:
As a Support Analyst, the individual will assist the team in optimizing our market strategy for the redistribution of ratings content via third parties. The person will focus on serving the following customer segments: Data Vendors, Investment Management, Investment Banking, Insurance, Commercial Banking and Non-Financial Corporates. The successful candidate will be expected to support pricing and contractual terms related to the external redistribution of ratings content via third party feeds and platforms. The candidate will help with business and commercial strategy development, analyses of client base and price optimization evaluation of new client licensing opportunities.
This is a critical role for a strong growth area of the C&RS business. In an increasingly complex and competitive environment, ratings content redistribution cannot be sold without Product Management expertise. The team is a fulcrum within the sales and retention process for ratings content redistribution. It is impactful and client-facing and is also beholden to many internal stakeholders. The Impact:
This position will help drive the business to implement growth strategies and programs. The role interacts with clients and prospects and engages with leadership and peers across Product, Commercial, and Legal within SPGMI. What's in it for you?:
This position provides the opportunity to play a visible role within the organization. With key partners you will help (a) structure deals, negotiate commercial terms and finalize agreements (b) assess and size market opportunities and competitive landscapes through market research, and (c) support business planning activities including pricing, budgeting and new product ideas.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly capable team containing respected subject matter experts that one can work with, learn from, develop and excel. There will daily exposure to external C-suite management and data management professionals. The scope of the role allows for cross-functional and cross-regional flex. Key Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Assist team members to structure deals, negotiate terms and finalize agreements.
- Help maintain accurate and up-to-date records on deals and quotes for comparative purposes.
- Focus on internal data analysis and SalesForce reporting.
- Help monitor redistribution campaigns and assist putting together prospect lists.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales Executives, Relationship Managers, and Product Managers to help in diagnosing, distilling, and delivering redistribution solutions to the market.
- Be pro-active in driving and coordinating campaigns and initiatives to increase revenue growth for ratings content redistribution.
- Collaborate internally to help design and deliver credit training on redistribution for ratings content.
Basic qualifications requirements:
Preferred Qualifications: S&P Global Grade ( relevant for internal applicants only ):
- Solid knowledge of financial information and credit and a keen interest in credit markets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and explain concepts in simple terms.
- Strong data analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and, when necessary, adopt a new perspective using expert judgement.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well within a team. Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact confidently with the team, prospects and clients as well as cross-functional teams within the organization, i.e. Product Management, Education, Legal and Marketing.
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and a positive outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task.
10 The Location:
London, UK About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
279131 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom