I am currently working alongside an international bank in the recruitment of a Trade Services Clerk. You will responsible of performing tasks relating to import and export initiation and settlement business, including L/Cs, Clean and Documentary Collections, Bank Guarantees, trade finance business
Responsibilities include –
- All aspects of import and export L/C transactions
- Trade related finance solutions such as packing loans, factoring, bills discounting, forfaiting and funded or un-funded risk participation.
- Calculate accurately the fees and interests for the relevant transactions.
- Collate and check documents which have been processed to ensure Compliant with letters of credit terms and conditions.
- Proficient checking of payments with appropriate knowledge of Swift rules
To be successful in the role you must have UCP600 experience in a similar role. In return they are offering a salary between £32,000 - £40,000.