My client is a rapidly growing and leading provider of investment / wealth management services with an impressive track record of success.
They are looking to recruit a MiFID II transaction reporting specialist / sme to join the business to take ownership for their Transaction Reporting processes and add value due to their MiFID II knowledge and understanding of the ESMA guidelines and technical standards, being part of a wider technical team. You will ideally have been involved in the MiFID II regulation from when it came into effect.
This person will also need to come from a similar profile of business - investment / wealth management - so please apply if this is you!!
Focus of the role:
The role entails the daily support for all aspects of MiFID II Transaction Reporting and ultimately being responsible for ensuring the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of transactions reports in line with regulatory requirements. This person will also be responsible for ensuring correct static data set up and maintenance along with contributing to project work and provide support across other areas of the team where required. This person will also help with the onboarding of a third-party end to end reconciliation and accuracy testing service.
The working environment and business culture is a positive, welcoming and collaborative one providing an opportunity to positively contribute to the business and its success.
Key Responsibilities in the role:
* Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of MiFID II transaction reporting
* Monitor daily transaction and execution quality reporting, ensuring failed and exception reports are investigated, actioned and completed in line with regulatory requirements
* Work with Custodian to ensure transaction reporting process runs as efficiently as possible
* Work with vendor as required to ensure the execution quality monitoring is effective
Identify, develop and implement an effective control framework to manage risk & mitigate errors
* Coordination of information flow between all relevant internal business areas and all external parties involved
* Quality control of transaction reporting
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all parties involved
* Develop mechanism for recording execution quality exceptions liaising with dealers for details
* Ensure all issues are logged and tracked through to resolution
* Contribute to identifying areas for improvement
* Produce relevant management information
* Assist with the onboarding of a third-party end to end reconciliation and accuracy testing service
* Provide technical advice and help resolve all escalated complex problems raised both internally and externally, ensuring they are fully resolved in a timely manner
As the TR specialist you will be required to:
* Keep abreast of industry standards, knowledge and regulatory change
* Monitor group email inboxes and ensure queries are responded to within our agreed service level
* Ensure robust department procedures are written, reviewed and maintained
* Train new starters and less experienced team members
* Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and on time
* Keep team KPI's up to date and ensure targets are met
* General data review and tidy up as problems or inconsistencies are identified.
* Ad hoc projects
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: