Transformation Partner - Oil and Gas
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and new ground-breaking technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong dedication to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 hard-working, respected employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and exciting new future.
Client Engagement and Business Development
- We believe this standout individual would identify, craft, and research a territory to create and implement technology transformation solution across the Oil & Gas industry.
- You would plan to approach and engage with significant accounts in the region.
- You will work in an innovative collegiate environment with the global Oil & Gas Leaders and Teams.
- We would want you to Nurture and care for an accurate forecast and that it is maintained. Also have active involvement in RFP Evaluation, Solution understanding, classifying the scope, budget estimation, and project timelines
- You will lead by example through an ability to present Wipro's Oil & Gas Services full portfolio, experience and value proposition in person and on-line to C-level Partners. This will be natural.
- Be a charismatic, personable, inspirational Champion and present Wipro innovation and thought Leadership at Industry forums and conferences.
- Love your work either autonomously or hand in hand, in a structured matrix organization, with Wipro services line leaders
- Demonstrate agility and bring the most creative solutions to the target accounts
Delivery and Team Leadership
- Drive the development of the relationship with a focus on increasing penetration, differentiation and value
- Effective communication and presentation skills - esp. to CXO level and senior executives
- Build an ecosystem in the accounts that will support and drive future business success
- Establish a positive working environment for Wipro delivery resources in the account.
- Work closely with Delivery Management to ensure that delivery expectations are managed with the client.
- Instill a brand protection ethos in the team at a tactical level so that their 'radar' is switched on for potential problems that could impact Wipro and how to mitigate.
- Deliver new business/organic growths within the account ensuring margin and profitability targets are achieved.
- Create and maintain a team of 'commercial awareness' that educates people on the commercial implications of decisions made
- Oil & Gas expertise is essential (both as a customer and as a supplier will be an advantage) with a recognized specialization in an area of Oil.
- Possess a deep understanding of the Oil & Gas industry challenges, solutions being offered in the UK & USA region, operations business processes, innovations proposed and in progress.
- Love interaction and discussions of industry level issues with numerous C-level Executives.
- A "consultative sales" mindset and approach, and collaborative in attitude and style
- Multi Lingual (Advantage)
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"