Established UK retail bank based in the City of London seeks a quantitative Treasury Officer to join its well-regarded Treasury function. Working closely with the Head of Treasury Front Office, your key responsibilities will focus on modelling and analysing the bank's Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book and Liquidity exposures, as well as helping to automate and streamline wider Treasury processes.
This role will provide a fantastic opportunity for a quantitative candidate with 1-4 years of experience in treasury, risk or finance (and advanced Excel) to enhance and build upon their existing skillset. The company is known for its impressive growth, friendly culture and excellent career development pathways.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the treasury team in implementing appropriate hedging strategies
- Developing dynamic modelling of the balance sheet and working with the business to improve behavioural assumption analysis
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and helping to streamline and automate reporting processes
- Performing scenario analysis, stress testing and input for key regulatory documentation (e.g. ILAAP and ICAAP)
- Providing input into product pricing for FTP
This role is technical and quantitative in nature and will require the incumbent to be an expert user of Excel. Prior knowledge of either SQL or Power BI would be advantageous.
The bank has commenced interviews already, so if you would be interested in applying, please reach out to Katy Quicke at Barclay Simpson as soon as possible for further information. (email@example.com | 0207 936 8933)