My client, a leading UK based global investment management organisation, are looking to hire a sales support professional into their London based sales team
- Contribute to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up. Be proactive in identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the Investment Sales Managers.
- Provide dedicated sales support to investment sales managers including maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales activity.
- Provide consolidated information obtained from category management, marketing, fund operations, client servicing and fund management areas to the sales team for use in the sales process.
- Maintain high level knowledge of investment unit trust range and the investment philosophy.
- Provide high quality support to intermediaries dealing with technical queries both pre and post sale by responding to all inbound client queries.
- Previous sales support experience within investment management.
- Previous experience working with UK based IFA's.
- IMC qualified or studying towards qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of Unit Trust and or Investment Trusts.