Keywords: Wealth, Asset Management, Private Bank, Consultant, Avaloq, Computer Science, Information Technology, Applications, Implementation, Database, Oracle My client is a boutique wealth management and private banking consultancy and as they look to continue their expansion in London, they’re looking for individuals with a strong consultancy background to help them in this.
This role will offer lots of visibility and ownership to the most senior individuals within the organisation and provide unprecedented career progression opportunities.
- Lead and/or manage projects or work streams, often focused around the implementation of bespoke Avaloq platforms.
- Be able to engage, manage and influence senior stakeholder and clients.
- Design and develop interfaces and add-on solutions
- Set-up and customise various business modules, evaluate business impact and train end-users
- Develop and maintain a strong and lasting relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Coach both internal or external teams where necessary
- Ensure timely completion of project deliverables through all project phases
Skills / competencies required:
- Have a University degree, ideally in a Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering related subject
- Come from a relevant Consulting background with Wealth operations/applications experience - Ideally within accounting, front, middle or back-office operations
- Demonstratinh knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be advantageous
- Experience within major consulting firm would be extremely beneficial
- Be able to demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of the financial/wealth /asset management/private banking industry
- Hold a strong track record of execution and delivery, as well as being able to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV’s to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.