Consumer finance credit risk
Senior Credit Risk Consultant
Credit Risk & Fraud is part of the Group Customer Billing function & consists of the following
- Application Risk
- In-Life Risk Management
- Collections Strategy
- Fraud Risk Management
- Credit Referrals
- MI & Provisioning.
- Work as part of the Credit Risk team responsible for the development and optimisation of existing customer management strategies which cover consumer portfolios & to control bad debt exposure whilst maximising profitability.
- This role is to lead, and project manage a high-profile Credit Risk project from an In-Life perspective.
- Represent Credit Risk on departmental & cross-functional projects.
- Build effective working relationships with the In-Life team and other departments.
- Document Credit Risk requirements where applicable.
- Escalate & manage actions & issues.
- Strategy Development - define & prioritise any further enhancements to the behavioural scoring decision engine, manage the implementation & communication of those changes.
- Development & approval of design documents. Knowledge of how risk scorecards are built, monitored and remain fit for purpose.
- Create strong effective relationships with third party vendors and create best practice for new initiatives.
- Build effective working relationships with Marketing & support the inclusion of behavioural scoring modelling within their loyalty & retention processes.
- Work with Marketing to understand their data, content of the campaigns & requirements.
- Understand the impact of new strategies on customer experience through the customer journey from acquisitions and In-Life through to Collections and Recoveries.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.