Agile Project Manager – Commodity Trading Firm – London
This is a permanent position paying up to £70,000 per annum + bonus & benefits
twentyAI has partnered with a commodity trading firm, that is seeking an experienced agile project manager to come and join their team in London. In this role, you will be leading an agile development team in the delivery of highly valuable and quality digital and physical products across their business portfolio. The successful candidate will have successfully led delivery on IT projects and installed agile principles.
- Working with a cross-functional team and delivery on software and hardware initiatives
- Utilise meaningful metrics to drive the team towards their goals and understand areas for improvement
- Collaborate with peers to build a high performing team of delivery-focused individuals with excellent mentoring and coaching
- Instil good practice drawing on Agile, Lean and Ignite ways of work to ensure continuous delivery of value to customers
- Lead by example to establish a strong team culture
- Manage and builds relationships with teams and relevant stakeholders across the business
- Encourage joined up teamwork within your team and across other groups
- Provides regular, timely updates on progress and opportunities
- Support the Portfolio team by defining a technology delivery roadmap which supports the overall business objectives
- Ensuring product hypotheses are understood by the teams and learnings are made visible to the business
- Ensuring Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies & Decisions (RAIDD) are constantly identified & reviewed by the team, including effective visualisation of RAIDD items
- Optimise the efficiency of product development processes and projects.
- Ensure the team has clear achievable objectives and provide support for meeting those objectives.
- Previous experience as an agile project manager is necessary
- A deep understanding of agile and lean working practice, and the ability to deploy it waterfall environment is essential
- A proven track record of successfully delivering on hardware and software projects is required
- Experience in coaching and mentoring in agile practices is necessary
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or Jira is desirable