People Advisory Services (PAS) harnesses the collective power of our Human Capital capability in an integrated sub-service line. With an enhanced set of joint people capabilities, we provide our clients with an effective and efficient set of integrated services and offerings solving their most pertinent people-related business challenges.
Driven by our focused insight and innovation, PAS is best positioned to respond to the scale and complexity of how and where our clients work globally, making us the trusted advisor of choice to our clients and creating more opportunities for our people. PAS is broad and represents capabilities and offerings that support our client's transformational and transactional agendas, management of evolving workforces, changing role of HR in support of business strategy and the strategic deployment of talent.
In order to drive forward the growth of PAS and to realise our ambition, we are seeking to add an Equity Incentives Manager to the team -this role can be based in either Manchester or Leeds.
- To deliver equity incentives/share plan solutions to clients in a broad range of industry sectors
- Be up to date with key technical and functional skills, and with industry, business and leadership skills & knowledge - and share this expertise with others
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit efforts through involvement in preparing proposals and delivering presentations to potential clients
- Take a role in the management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach
- To win and sustain client confidence
- To build opportunities to capture new business and develop client relationships
- Be confident and effective in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments
- Structure and manage projects or programmes of work which meet and exceed client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience of equity incentives/share plans gained in consultancy, legal firm and/or large global corporate
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and can influence and persuade clients and stakeholders at all levels to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work
- Proven track record in project management and delivery
- Change orientated with flexible approach
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise.
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Can analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Focus on achieving project / programme goals and objectives Be adept at overcoming issues and barriers
- Identify and discuss opportunities to delegate work to less experienced team members and facilitate learning
- Be skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members, and capable of motivating teams to maximise performance
- Provide timely, authentic and constructive feedback to colleagues and seek feedback in return.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.