Project Manager - Technology Governance
Banking - BA role in Manchester
Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst - Technology Governance
This Global Asset Management firm is looking for a Project Manager to work on an internal remediation programme in Manchester covering European Bank governance, risk appetite, resilience, architecture and repository.
Key responsibilities include:
* Reviewing and improving processes around change management, new/material change of IT systems and information on major
* Coordinating work around Risk Appetite Statements/metrics and EB Policies
* Facilitating the work required to perform risk assessments
in relation to Data Centres, IT Architecture, IT Security and outdated components of IT
* Coordination of teams around the Technology SLD and incorporating the additional data points which are required
Essential experience required:
* A strong Project Manager with a background in technology governance and remediation from a financial services environment
* Good knowledge around information technology oversight, outsourcing and enterprise resilience is also desired
* An in depth of experience in data management and reporting; process and workflow mapping; writing and managing business requirements and functional specifications
* Good understanding of effective risk management and control
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.