HR D&I Advisor - UK&I - HR - 12 Months FTC - Newcastle
Maintaining our reputation as a leading worldwide professional services organisation requires a highly skilled, knowledgeable, energetic team to manage our internal business functions. As a part of this diverse and talented group of individuals, you'll play a vital role in EY's success.
Whichever part of support services you join, you'll use your skills, experience and initiative to support our client-serving teams and other parts of the business to make a difference to the clients and communities we serve.
The Financial Services (FS) Talent Team designs and delivers the Talent Strategy to over 4,000 EY people across the UK. Job Purpose:
Reporting to the D&I Manager/Senior Manager and working alongside a team of HR Business Consultants (HRBCs) and D&I SME's, responsible for providing a commercial and professional HR service to the FS business in the UK. Key responsibilities
- Provide operational and administrative support to the D&I team. This will include working with counterpart in UK&I D&I team to ensure efficiencies and alleviate duplication of efforts
- Act as co-ordination point for D&I team to complete activities which support the delivery of key objectives such as learning programmes, working group activities and D&I events
- Leveraging data from HR systems to provide analysis for SL needs on D&I metrics
- Participate in various D&I Team projects which will help in overall delivery of D&I strategy i.e. supporting D&I workshops or drafting communications
- Act as co-ordination point between HRBCs to complete activities which support the delivery of key Talent Team objectives such as performance management, development and career review and salary review.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of FS UK Talent Team practices.
- Responsible for a caseload of capability, disciplinary and grievance issues across FSO UK.
Ø Management Reporting and Data Validation:
o Act as specific point of contact to coordinate and complete reporting and analysis for the Talent Team as required.
o Responsible for updating and maintaining any reports and records associated with employee relations.
o Responsible for data validation across the business on specific operational issues
- Responsible for preparation of and analysis of our Global People Survey and any other ad-hoc people related surveys.
- Support maintenance of D&I budgets and tracking spend
- Other HR tasks/activities as required by the wider Talent team Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience of working in an HR environment at HR Advisor Level
- Previous experience of supporting and enhancing the D&I agenda
- Experience of advising on various ER issues such as performance concerns, disciplinaries and capabilities.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. v-look ups, pivot tables, etc.) to analyse and manipulate large data files and validate large amounts of data.
- Microsoft Office suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, as well as the confidence to deal, professionally and assertively, with senior business clients either verbally or in writing when providing advice
- Evidence of being able to prioritise effectively, juggling multiple tasks at times of competing demands on workload and deliverables, while being able to maintain a strong focus and attention to detail at all time
- Passion for making progress on D&I agenda
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
- Interest in broader HR activities, keen to learn, inquisitive about our business and challenges
- Must be self motivated as this role is stand alone from the rest of the team.