Business Support Administrator
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved in developing and growing a robust Business Support function in the Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) EMEA Operations department. The candidate will be part of a UK based team working closely with the CDF EMEA Commercial department to support the overall business success.
The broad-reaching responsibilities include but are not limited to; supporting process implementation while considering efficiencies and building controls, undertaking governance tasks such as production and analysis of key metrics and accuracy reporting. Generating accurate and timely customer contractual documentation, delivering customer facing reports within deadlines and acting as a control point to educate the Commercial Team and ensure sales proposals align to the Operational capabilities. Responsibilities
- Build, develop and maintain reporting mechanism and capacity planner to track Operations performance and efficiency vs. agreed SLAs and KPIs plus capacity. Use such information to inform priority vs existing capacity, communicating key messages to key stakeholders.
- Undertake monthly Quality Assurance checks of key tasks, providing the Program Services Manager with overall accuracy rates, any required corrective actions and recommended process improvements.
- Overall ownership of team Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ensuring up-to-date and accurate information is held. Following sign-off by Program Services Manager, updates to be communicated to stakeholders.
- Take a lead role in team projects, demonstrating effective planning and execution, providing comprehensive updates to the Program Services Manager and other stakeholders.
- Establish yearly development/training plan for the Program Services Team, including key stakeholder coordination and relevant progress updates.
- Create Vendor contractual documentation based on Commercial inputs and in conjunction with Legal, Risk and Pricing department requirements. Arrange cross-functional contract pre-approval prior to customer signing.
- Coordinate upon return, customer executed documents, ensuring internal processing and document distribution.
- Lead submission of Vendor Rates & Terms set up instructions in accordance to Commercial Team's requirements and ensure timely & accurate setup by the Operations Team in the operating system, acting as primary point of contact for any query resolution.
- Create accurate English language Dealer Terms summary documents from the executed Vendor contractual documents & ensure storage in line with Records Information Management policy.
- Produce and distribute accurate monthly & ad hoc customer facing reporting within timelines. Establish reporting atting synergies across Commercial industries and implement where possible automated reports.
- Build expertise in, and act as key point of contact for customer setups.
- Take the lead in ensuring BCP processes are in place and tested with remediation actions complete.
- Proactively share and reach out for best practice across other CDF Operations teams globally to enhance the customer experience and automation, leveraging equivalent teams in the US and other regions.
- Perform system change UAT related to Business Support Operations processes.
- Act as key point of contact for any internal or external audit queries or testing.
- Develop working knowledge to support other Operations teams by providing cover during illness and holidays to maintain a strong customer experience.
- Support cross-functional training and best practice within the Operations Team.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly within a time-bound environment, prioritising and balancing tasks and activities to ensure externally driven timescales are adhered to.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Strong problem solving skills - proven record of owning and resolving problems. Ability to identify, define and scale the problem, understand root cause and recommend/implement corrective action and future control measures.
- Experience of leading or supporting projects, particularly in respect of process improvements and simplification. Ability to analyse current business processes, identify gaps/improvements and consider downstream impact.
- Exceptional organisational skills - Effective time management in a fast-moving and demanding environment, planning ahead and working to tight deadlines, sharing any roadblocks or delays which can impact the customer or business performance.
- Highly self-motivated, competent of working independently, whilst retaining a committed 'team' attitude - Strong communication and influencing skills in all mediums with the team & wider business and developing relationships at all levels. Ability to work flexibly, share ideas and challenge self & others. Effective written communication, providing appropriate content dependent on purpose and audience.
- Proven experience in a Financial Services (preferably banking) environment or experience of working in an Accounts or Inside Sales Commercial role with a strong customer focus.
Strong analytical skills - Ability to review data and identify trends, gaps and opportunities for change. Creatively consider best practice through open discussion and leveraging global expertise to influence next steps.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.