A top commodity trading house within the energy industry is looking to bring on a Senior Risk Analyst (shipping) to join their London office. If you have a strong knowledge and extensive experience within a market risk function and experience with shipping with a commodity company/bank/ship broker this role might be right for you.
- University degree in economics, finance and/or engineering discipline
- Experience within a market risk role with commodity trading house/ship-broker/bank
- Strong understanding of physical oil markets
- Knowledge of risk metrics: VaR, stress tests
- Strong VBA skills are required. Python,Matlab & SQL are preferred but not required.
- Support front office
- Present P&L and risk reports to shipping teams
- Identify significant risks
- Maintain strong knowledge of current freight and physical oil markets
- Collaborate with operations, front office, and other teams throughout the business