This role is a Future Careers programme Manager working for a well-known Media company. This person needs to support all Future Career Programmes such as apprentices, interns and graduates strategic, operational and cyclical activity. This role will work closely with the Graduate & Intern Manager, Apprentice Manager and Future Careers Lead, as well as with key stakeholders business wide, including People Business Partners, L&D, Reward, Employee Services, Business Sponsors and our recruitment suppliers. They must be able to project manage and support delivery of programme recruitment activity.
- Entry level programme experience (ideally graduates, apprentices)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills - intermediate level excel skills required
- Proactive with a can do attitude and plenty of initiative, as well as a willingness to learn and get involved.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to engage multiple audiences using a variety of methods including PowerPoint.
- Able to influence stakeholders on project plan timescales to ensure delivery to high standard
- Project management experience
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales