Sr. Ops Specialist
Join a bank like no other. When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with hardworking, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business. Join the SVB team and help bring our clients' world-changing ideas to life.
As a Sr. Ops Specialist your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Maintaining records repository for client documentation.
Review and processing client documents.
Performing research and resolving a variety of issues related to client records.
Provide operational support to internal business partners regarding client documentation.
Perform quality assurance reviews on documentation uploaded to records repository.
Serving as first level of escalation in non-routine issues and judgment calls.
Responsible for ensuring department procedures and job aids are up-to-date.
Works with management on developing process improvements to help team's efficiency.
Support of department's daily operations and assuring all service level standards are met.
Understanding and adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements. Qualifications
• 2+ years of banking experience, preferably in Operations.
• Some college preferred.
• Strong ability to manage and prioritize routine tasks to meet deadlines.
• Detail oriented, demonstrating drive and a commitment to quality.
• Ability to understand technical aspects of systems to troubleshoot and escalate as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well both independently and as part of team.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and research skills.
• Solid organizational and time management skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task and support cross-functional teams.
• Proficient with MS Office products, include Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Proficient with Adobe Acrobat to create/edit PDF documents.
• Quick learner with growth mindset and willingness to adapt to ever-changing business needs .
• Partners with management and team to help complete any assigned projects.