Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Administrative Officer Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-6855 Category Administrative/Clerical Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Administrative Officer for the Centralized Operations Administration.
- Apply discretion in approving training and travel requests based on the department’s budget
- Analyze and approve employee reimbursement requests in accordance with Bank policies
- Manage and pre-approve employee vacation and leave requests
- Review and edit department reports
- Manage a complex calendar, scheduling meetings and events
- Coordinate corporate meetings, departmental functions including conference room reservations and setup for board meetings and regulatory examinations
- Greet and maintain contact with department visitors and clients. Serves as first line of communication between clients and bank while delivering excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism to external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain a professional and working relationship with colleagues
- Anticipates needs and apply common sense and business thinking
- Develop and prepare reports, documents, and presentations for department staff as directed
- Work with external stakeholders and policy makers in support of the departmental goals and objectives.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding scheduling and prioritizing demands
- Screen calls and prioritizing emails
- Maintain level of confidentiality in work assignments, documents, and communications
- Process and maintain correspondence, files, records and minutes, and performs other specific duties for management staff
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements at domestic and international level
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Additional duties as requested
- Minimum of 7- 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a corporate environment working with upper level management
- Advanced proficiency in creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Well organized, detail oriented and resourceful
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Interpersonal and professional manner in dealing with clients and employees
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Self-sufficient in time management and a self-starter
- Demonstrated skills in conflict management
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Advanced abilities in Microsoft Excel and Word, a plus
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS