Branch Support Specialist
Branch Support Specialist I Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-6882 Category Banking Operations/Back Office Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Branch Support Specialist. The Branch Support Specialist supports our consumer branch network by providing phone support
- Providing exceptional level of service to internal customers and other Department within the bank
- Respond to branch inquiries regarding bank products and services, transaction requests and account maintenance related to an account.
- Utilize active listening, express willingness to help, identify customer needs and deliver courteous, professional service in a manner.
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of all East West Bank systems, products and services applicable to support internal customer questions.
- Handle internal customer’s inquiries clearly via phone, e-mail and other service request received.
- Operate with little supervision and exercise independent judgment in completing assignments
- Minimum of 2 year banking Back Office Operations experience within a banking institution preferred.
- FIS IBS Insight systems experience is a plus
- Possess collaboration/People skills
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to adapt and work in a fast paced environment with sensitive deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Adhere to policy and procedures and attendance requirements
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS