Loan Operations Supervisor
Loan Operations Supervisor Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-6748 Category Banking Operations/Back Office Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Loan Operations Supervisor. The Loan Operations Supervisor is responsible for the day to day supervision within a Loan Operations Team. Direct supervision and processing include but are not limited to; customer complaints and research, payment processing, Demands & Payoffs, Adjustable Rate Management, escrow monitoring, General Ledger Reconciliation, Document Imaging, etc. Responsibilities may include oversight to all applicable regulatory compliance relative to Loan Servicing.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of the loan servicing team including but not limited to; interviewing candidates, coaching, training, setting performance requirements and goals, developing and delivering scorecards, metrics, and conducting performance reviews.
- Direct loan operations activities to meet established goals and appropriate turnaround time to meet regulatory requirements for time sensitive activities.
- Assist loan servicing staff with servicing of loan by performing research to resolve complex issues ensuring timely updates are provided.
- Ensure Risk Mitigation in the processing of Loan Activities ensuring compliance with Regulatory requirement and timely reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts and Maintenance of Legal Documents and electronic files.
- Implement necessary changes within the Loan Servicing Unit to comply with any new or changed laws as directed by the Manager or Compliance.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- May respond to internal and external audit request and findings and work to remediate any identified noncompliant processes or areas of concern.
- May process loan servicing activities in absence of staff members or peak volume
- Provide updates and training to staff on new and upcoming regulation changes and process improvements including documented procedures
- Ensure that Loan Servicing complies with all federal, state, local laws and internal Bank policies
- Document all procedures for functions and activities within the Unit
- May create Management reports as requested
- May provide User Acceptance Testing on the loan System based on new products and/or processes
- May work on special projects as assigned by Manager related to the Data Accuracy and accurate compliance requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the loan servicing industry
- Minimum 1 years management experience
- Strong Customer service skills required
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- FIS and BlackKnight system knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to build effective relationships as needed to effectively address issues and obstacles
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS