Quality Control Specialist
Quality Control Specialist II Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-6920 Category Banking Operations/Back Office Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Quality Control Specialist II. The Quality Control Specialist II is responsible for the callback and 2nd review of various processes within Loan Operations. Callback is performed for financial transactions for Complex Products. This position is also responsible for the 2nd review and/or callback of Compliance related documents such as; TRID Post Closing Disclosure, RESPA disclosure, Beneficial Ownership documents, Flood monitoring, etc.
- Perform callback of all financial transactions related to complex products.
- Prepare and perform 2nd review of the Post Consummation Disclosure
- Prepare and perform 2nd review of RESPA disclosure for HELOCs
- Prepare any customer refund as a result of the TRID/RESPA review
- Review Beneficial Ownership form for accuracy and follow up
- Document all 2nd review/callback report for retention
- Follow up on any errors and/or discrepancies to ensure timely correction
- Perform Cost Center and Officer changes in the Loan System
- May callback SFR & HELOCs new loan booking
- May provide training to other Quality Control Analyst
- Use spreadsheets and databases to maintain detailed records and required follow up
- Prepare management report including exception reporting
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree preferred, or equivalent work related experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the loan servicing industry preferably with Quality Control
- FIS/BlackKnight/Encompass experience preferred
- Callback experience required
- Familiarity with Loan Documents required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization skills required
- Ability to design and implement new processes with experience in reengineering
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to produce accurate and precise work, detect discrepancies and resolve discrepancies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and perform in a fast paced environment
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS