Typically the first point of contact for GTBD customers. Primary responsibility is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or email. Reports to Head of Sales, Service, and Implementation.Responsibilities
1. Log customer data and inquiry information into proprietary system.
2. Work with our partner bank to provide set up service support and troubleshooting issues.
3. Manage customer entries into our billing database for the purpose of generating invoices.
4. Collaborate with our back office operations, Deposit & Clearing, and Investigations departments for wire transfer issues and inquiries.
5. Work together and problem solve along with our product team to assist in resolving issues.
6. Develop good knowledge of bank cash management products to provide assistance, support and customer service to GTBD sales team and corporate banking relationship managers.
7. Knowledge of internal policies and procedures in order to effectively execute processes.
8. Keep close communication with the Senior Client Service Representatives on daily tasks and progress.
9.Answer and address customer inquiries related to our cash management products
0 to 2 years of comparable or relevant experience.
Previous experience working in a bank in a customer service or cash management services team preferred.
Business fluency in English and Japanese.
1. Ability to use time efficiently and effectively and remain customer service oriented while handling large volumes of customer inquiries.
2. Ability to effectively multi-task a broad range of activities, tasks, and outcomes. Proactively follow-up on open items and work that needs to be advanced forward.
3. Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing across various communication settings and styles.
4. Builds constructive and effective relationships with internal and external parties, using diplomacy, respect, and tact.
5. Ability to anticipate customer’s needs.
6. Ability to quickly learn internal policies and procedures, think independently and suggest solutions.