Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Regional Head, West Coast Listings New 📅 19001070 Requisition # 📅 6 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE) presents a unique opportunity for a full-time West Coast Regional Head of Listings. The Regional Head will develop, strengthen and expand the relationship and collaboration between the NYSE and C-Suite and other key executives of listed companies. The Regional Head will need to understand all aspects of the NYSE, from its unique market model to its IR services and DC advocacy to enable high-level engagement with listed companies and to identify business development opportunities with companies not listed on the NYSE. He/she will have a strong presence in the region and will be expected to advocate for the NYSE via in-person company visits, attendance at IR and other market seminars, public speaking, and daily consultations, targeting top-level listed company executives. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Develop, strengthen and expand the collaboration between the NYSE and C-suite and other key executives at assigned listed companies
- Promote the NYSEs unique market model
- Understand and advocate the NYSE marketplace and NYSE services offering through in-person company visits, attendance at IR and market events, public speaking at topical events, and regular consultations that target top-level listed company executives
- Act as an advisor to listed companies by having in-depth knowledge on key issues impacting listed companies. Being a topic expert on issues such as investor activism, passive investment, corporate access and Mifid II, proxy advisory and corporate governance is critical
- Be your clients go-to person for NYSE resource requests and trading inquiries. Manage NYSE corporate programs (e.g., board meetings, analyst meetings, listing ceremonies, anniversary celebrations, interacting with NYSE senior management and senior officials of the listed company/securities industry communities)
- Collaborate with the Listings, Marketing, Strategy & Execution and MAC Desk teams to develop timely content that can be used as strategic outreach to client your base
- Responsible for listing qualified securities that result from clients corporate actions, such as spinoffs and carve-outs
- Generate new business leads by marketing to non-NYSE listed companies in your region with the goal of increasing new NYSE listings
- Comfortable working in an open office setting and collaborating with team members in different locations
- Job requires travel to visit NYSE issuers onsite in your region and frequent trips to New York for group meetings and client visit
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA/CFA preferred
- Five or more years (preferred) business experience working with corporate level executives and professionals in a client environment, preferably in the region
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce CRM experience helpful (or would otherwise be trained)
- Experience in investor relations or equity research strongly preferred
- Demonstrated executive presence and poise
- Demonstrated professional agility and ability to modify approach based on client base and audience
- Previous experience in formal presentations to professional groups and organizations strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the securities industry and buy-side investment community
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, handle multiple tasks and details in a time-sensitive environment
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status. Additional Information
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, CA, Foster City
📁 Sales & Marketing
Requisition #: 19000413
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0