Senior Product Analyst
Senior Product Analyst Culver City, CA Analytics Full-time Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Data and analytics play a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business informing new product design, driving marketing efficiency, and powering the recommendations we personalize to each of our 100+ million members. Were looking for a Senior Product Analyst to help drive key product decisions through deep analytical insights and rigorous measurement. If you love designing tests and turning analysis into tangible business results, this role could be for you. What youll do:
- Conduct analysis and design tests to support new product launches, drive improvements to existing features, and inform the product roadmap.
- Be a thought partner to product management and drive data-informed product decisions.
- Partner with engineering and business intelligence to ensure proper tracking instrumentation of new products and tests.
- Develop learning agendas and test plans to support agile, data-driven decision-making.
- Perform exploratory analysis to generate hypotheses, identify gaps, and size opportunities for new product features.
Whats great about it:
- Youll get to solve highly analytical problems and have a direct impact on the future of the Credit Karma product.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with product, engineering, marketing, business development, and data science.
- Youll serve as an influential sounding board for product leadership and help apply a high level of rigor to decision-making.
- Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy.
What we expect:
- 4+ years of analytics experience in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Stats, or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of marketing effectiveness
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with exposure to R/Python
- Experience with working with engineering/product a plus
- Experience with working with consumer finance a plus
- Great communication skills with analysts and non-analysts alike