Support the ICFR Control Assurance Team of a leading financial firm
- Assess and improve upon the Sarbanes Oxley and Model Audit Rule testing controls framework
- Execute compliance engagements and monitor multiple portfolios of testing activities, including the quality of work performed, timely completion, and communication with the business.
- Develop ICFR Test Strategies through analysis of risks in conjunction with key stakeholders and business unit leadership across multiple product lines and business segments.
- Assist in the coordination of all ICFR testing related activities with External Audit and Regulators
- Prepare internal control documentation including technical memos, work papers and reports where needed.
- Support the facilitation of strong compliance of internal controls across the firm through fostering relationships, information dissemination, education, and feedback
- Maintain a solid understanding of the Internal Audit, Compliance and Accounting industry and applies the internal control and Group SOX Standards
- 4+ years of relevant regulatory internal audit / control testing
- Experience with internal control testing plans, both Business and IT, for compliance with SOX and NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR) regulations.
- Broad understanding of Financial Accounting and internal control over financial reporting (ICFR)
- Project management abilities
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Finance and/or Accounting preferred). CPA/CIA/CISA preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”