Analyst, Valuation Services Our professionalsbalance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliversolid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As anorganization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable usto think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourageour people to do the same. That means when you join our team, youll becomepart of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you toexcel. If youre ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can makea real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff& Phelps Valuation Services practice provides valuation and consulting forfinancial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and riskmanagement purposes. Our Analysts interact with the highest levels of a company CFOs, CAOs, Treasurers, Controllers and Tax Directors. Our Analysts receiveworld-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression,competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
AtDuff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value forour clients. Join us and together well maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Valuation Services Analysts work on avariety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitionsusing discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses,reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds,purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit andasset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock optionvaluations for multiple industries.
- Performvaluation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities withinvarious industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Designand work with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple,market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Independentlygather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction andclient site visits
- Assistin preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concisemanner
- Contributedirectly to the development of proposals, presentations and publicationscommunicated to current and prospective clients
- Performin-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Currently pursuing aBachelors or Masters degree in Finance,Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration inAccounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting orFinance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior levelcourses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited collegeor university.
- Mustbe available to start between January 2021 and September 2021
- MajorGPA of 3.0
- Strong Excel &Microsoft Word skills
- Stronganalytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as strongverbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail,ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
- Applicants must becurrently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visasponsorship now or in the future
In orderto be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally applyvia careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff &Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud tobe an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicantsregardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality,ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age ordisability. Primary Location: Work Locations:
Silicon Valley (0412) 1950 University Circle, Suite 400 East Palo Alto, 94303 Organization:
Full-time Job Posting:
Sep 4, 2020