FX Operations Analyst Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2019-6859 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a FX Operations Analyst. The FX Operations Analyst will report to the Director of FX Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the support and management of FX processing.
- Confirm, process and settle the purchase and sale of Foreign Exchange (FX) transactions in select currencies and a wide variety of FX products such as Foreign Currency Time Deposit, Foreign Currency Demand Account, Spots, Forwards and Option Deals
- Research out of balance conditions; investigate incoming and outgoing compensation claims and overdraft charges
- Raise any escalated issues to FX Advisory and Operations Management that are considered high risk and a potential for possible loss to the bank
- Provide continuous high level of Customer Service and exhibit a positive attitude towards achieving goals
- Assist with managing risk and follow compliance regulations
- Thrive working in a high pressure environment with strict deadlines
- Need to have excellent follow through and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Possess good analytical, interpersonal and accuracy skills
- 2-5 years FX experience gained in Middle/ Back Office Operations or Accounting working for an Investment/Commercial Bank, Prime Broker.
- High proficiency in FX products and Market Best Practices a must
- Prior experience to FX, and Options in addition to OTC a strong plus
- Prior experience with FX Derivatives Settlement
- Proven track record in client servicing
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of FX Products
- Strong attention to detail and possesses exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS