Operations Client Service, Avp
Operations Client Service, AVP Sacramento, California/en-US/Global/job/Sacramento-California/Operations-Client-Service--AVP_R-625296-1/apply
Responsible for ensuring one of State Streets key clients are completely satisfied with State Streets services. Responsibilities include maintaining extensive client contact including establishing relationships with client senior level management, consulting with client and internally on new products, services, the industry, etc., providing project leadership for fund/product start-up/conversions, and ensuring all service areas within the organization deliver the best possible service in the
Representative accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the management of a client, including the day-to-day management and successful long-term relationships of your assigned account(s). This involves extensive client contact, including relationships with Client and internal Senior Management teams.
- Focus on strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term relationships.
- Responsible for client retention and revenue expansion through existing services and cross sell. Identify potential barriers to exit through strategic value-added services.
- Manage all relationship issues, including service delivery problems, utilizing knowledge and experience to make decisions regarding the resolution process.
- Review Customer Satisfaction surveys, arranging key improvement initiatives where necessary.
- Understand client strategy and/or strategic imperatives, creating opportunities to align with State Streets services as appropriate.
- Ensure superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved. Proactively identify client needs and potential internal issues which could impact client satisfaction.
- Consult with client and internally on new products, services and industry trends.
- Work closely with internal teams and client, facilitating communication between Client Delivery & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment. Work with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities.
- May be asked to develop and present fee proposals to senior management for review and approval. Ensures fee schedules are properly implemented, and receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Negotiate new legal agreements for client relationship, responsible for collection and/or retention of legal agreement.
- Provides overall project management for client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation. Manages internal and client expectations.
- Prepares internal risk and compliance profiles, responds to inquiries from client auditors and periodically reviews client invoices for accuracy.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- BS/BA degree required. MBA desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience within the financial services industry.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-625296
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .