Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Branch Manager Location US-CA-San Diego Job ID 2018-5581 Category Branch Banking Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager. This position is responsible for business development and sales of bank products. Manages the branch and ensures effective management and that annual branch goals are met. Provides exceptional customer service to all clients. Partners with other product managers to refer other bank products to business partners. Maintains adherence to all policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Plans, coordinates and monitors the overall activities and operations of a full service branch office, including tracking and monitoring sales and customer service performance against established plans and objectives
- Communicates with existing and potential customers in the branch and through outside solicitation efforts to introduce products and services to new consumers and commercial business
- Solicits customers, businesses, community, and civic organizations to generate new business; Conducts sales, service and products training to staff
- Develops branch business plan to ensure maximum profitability for targeted banking products
- Ensures that procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities are performed
- Prepares financial and regulatory reports required by law, regulations, and senior management
- Represents the bank at community functions and to community organizations to market and to promote bank’s products and services
- Oversees performance management of branch staff; Manages one or more subordinate supervisors who supervise other employees throughout the branch.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 Years of functional/professional experience
- 3 Years of supervisory or managerial experience
- Three to five years related experience and/or training including strong commercial lending or product knowledge.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret balance sheets.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, customers, and the general public.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS