Assistant Branch Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Assistant Branch Manager Location US-CA-San Francisco Job ID 2019-6772 Category Branch Banking Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager (ABM) who will be responsible for supporting the Branch Manager (BM) in leading a branch team to achieve sales, service and operational excellence. The ABM will assist in building and expanding commercial and retail sales relationships along with being accountable for branch sales results. The ABM will also assist in mentoring and developing branch operations staff.
- Reinforce East West Bank’s Vision, Mission, and Values through words and actions
- Work directly with customers to build relationships and uncover and satisfy their financial needs
- Achieve operational excellence at all times by ensuring that ALL staff members comply with Bank Policies and Procedures, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (privacy), Fair Lending regulations, and other state and federal regulations
- Ensure the branch achieves the highest level of efficiency by overseeing daily operational performance of Customer Service Leads, Senior Customer Service Representatives and Customer Service Representatives
- Enhance customer satisfaction by consistently engaging and connecting with customers to exceed service expectations in a timely manner and by effectively resolving problems
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the overall activities and operations of the branch
- Perform the Branch Manager’s supervisory and operational responsibilities during his/her absence by making sound decisions and motivating team members to build exceptional teamwork through maintaining a winning attitude and positive behavior
- Other responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Get involved with local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand East West Bank’s relationships and reputation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years previous management experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- May manage one or more subordinate supervisors who supervise employees through the branch
- Commercial lending experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to communicate clearly with customers
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, staff and members of the community
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS