Assistant Director - Data Scientist
Job Description Moody's Analytics Accelerator (MAA) is looking for an experienced data scientist, and entrepreneurial team player, to help develop a Commercial Real Estate (CRE) focused business. The MA Accelerator is the innovation incubator at Moody's Analytics working on new technologies, building new products and fostering an entrepreneurship culture across the company. The CRE initiative is organized as a multifunctional team with a flat structure. We're looking for someone who is excited to use the newest technology to build products, test CRE concepts, and collaborate with several Moody's Analytics business lines and Fintech partners.
- Help drive the success of our new Commercial Real Estate products
- Working with data and everything that goes with data analysis - SQL, APIs, algorithm optimization, R, Python.
- Our products reach many customers across financial markets, so being able to deploy high performing systems at scale is a priority.
- As part of the MA Accelerator, you must be willing to work with new technologies and platforms as well
- Work well with many different teams - technical counterparts, product managers and start-up partners. Working well in the team is essential for product success.
- 3+ years of experience in the software development, preferably financial technology
- At least 1 year of data science experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial environment
- Mastery of at least one analytical programing language (e.g. R, Python, Scala)
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.