Associate Director – Product Management
Job Description Role
Moody's Analytics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Moody's Corporation, offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit risk management. This product management role is within the Risk and Finance Analytics line of business in the Enterprise Risk Solutions division - one of the largest divisions of Moody's Analytics.
We are looking for an Associate Director to serve as lead product manager for Moody's Analytics portfolio products. In this role you will work with the product team to coordinate between groups working together on the design, development, testing and overall quality management. In addition you will lead daily scrum meetings and drive the portfolio products development process from beginning to end. You will also be responsible to work on new growth initiatives for portfolio products as well as help maintain existing SaaS run rate.
This role requires experience as a product manager and is helpful if the candidate understands how our clients use the product in the field. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Product Management team to design the product functionality based on the business requirements for RiskFrontier as well as next generation portfolio products.
- Lead the day-to-day interaction with the cross functional research teams by facilitating the understanding of the designed requirements
- Work with research, engineering, and sales to develop new modules within portfolio products business to grow the run rate.
- Provide content and review documentation for releases (release notes, user guides, marketing collateral, research papers, FAQs)
- Attend user groups and sales meetings to drive product growth and usage.
- Train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product
- Demonstrate the key features and values of products to clients
- Assist with support calls that involve product management issues.
- Understand each client's priorities and help position our solutions to meet their needs.
- Provide feedback from clients to help develop new product and service offerings.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the financial industry. Experience with credit risk or financial analysis and software preferred.
- System/business analysis experience required.
- Knowledge of the analytical and quantitative aspects of credit instruments a plus
- FRM or PRM or CFA designation a plus.
- Good understanding and appreciation of Moody's Analytics products and services.
- Ability to lead and coordinate large teams in resolving complex analytical issues
- Detail-oriented skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills to multiple levels of management and associates.
- B.S. in a quantitative field (Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science). Masters or MBA preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.