Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Branch Manager Location US-CA-San Gabriel Job ID 2018-6037 Category Branch Banking Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager. This position is responsible for business development and sales of bank products. Manages the branch and ensures effective management and that annual branch goals are met. Provides exceptional customer service to all clients. Partners with other product managers to refer other bank products to business partners. Maintains adherence to all policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Responsible for business development and drive growth in deposits, commercial loans, mortgage loan, wealth management, fee incomes, while cross selling the bank’s other products and services.
- Manages the branch and ensures effective management and annual branch goals are met.
- Prepares financial and regulatory reports requires by law, regulations, and senior management.
- Plans, coordinates and monitors the overall branch activities and operations.
- Determine performance appraisal and ratings, deliver performance reviews to subordinates, and recommend merit increase amounts for all direct reports.
- Direct and coordinate activities to implement Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of branch management experience is required
- Commercial lending and commercial deposit background is required
- Ability to achieve annual goals through business generation of CRE, C&I, Mortgage loan, Multifamily loan, SBA, Treasury Management, Deposit, Investment, Cross-Border and other commercial and consumer products offered through Bank.
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, staff and members of community.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership to motivate and coach employees to provide superior customer service to achieve sales goal.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS