Sr. Software Engineer
The role is part of the Risk, Fraud & Compliance Technology Solutions Group, primarily contributing on technical solutions around Risk & Compliance systems.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, primary responsibility will be towards the development and delivery of Financial Crime Risk and Management solutions/projects and initiatives being used by our commercial US and UK banking teams. This engineer will be responsible for all software aspects including research, design, technology insertion, development, testing, deployment and sustainment.
The role will be focusing on developing the solutions working closely with the tech lead, solutions architects and other development teams like SOA, Data warehouse etc.
Primary responsibilities would be:
• Hands-on development and contribution towards the delivery of the projects at hand
• Design and delivery of solutions related to Risk & Compliance Systems/platforms
• Evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies to support solution engineering
• Enterprise change management exposure and experience in transforming the teams from waterfall to agile mode of operations.
• Collaborate and contribute to the architectural roadmaps and guiding the teams to adhere to the enterprise architecture guidelines
• Develop and implement the micro-services based architecture and providing solutions utilizing the SAAS/PAAS infrastructures.
• Work closely with program managers and other technical managers to deliver the solutions
Strong experience in implementing Enterprise and Vendor applications
Empathy with developers. Innate desire to create a superlative developer experience down to the last detail.
Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you. Qualifications
- Experience with distributed systems
- Hands-on Experience with Java/J2EE, Restful Web Services, web applications, JSM, transactional databases, NoSQL databases
- Experience with enterprise integration services/solutions
- Experience and exposure to API gateways
- Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.
- Experience implementing solutions using Agile/Kanban delivery methodologies
- Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.
- Must be able to follow development processes required for efficient, effective and repeatable implementations.
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts. Must have development exposure to Enterprise integration and SOA technologies.
- Experience with implementing SAML
- Experience in virtualization and cloud frameworks
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and find the right tool for the job
- Experience in tools such as Oracle, WebLogic,Tomcat using Linux Platforms
- Excellent communication skills, take initiative attitude and very collaborative