Client Service Representative
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Client Service Representative - Santa Monica office Job Locations US-CA-Santa Monica Posted Date 2 days ago(8/22/2019 4:18 PM) Job ID 2019-2190 # of Openings 1 Category Banking
The Client Service Representative position in our Santa Monica office requires a high level of client interaction in providing exceptional sales and service. Responsible for following established policies and procedures to resolve customer requests. The Client Service Representative will identify cross-selling opportunities and make appropriate referrals as well as provide assistance to Office Manager for operational and compliance tasks in the day to day operations of the office.
*Monday throughFriday - No nights or weekends required
*Great work/life balance
*No sales goals
Sales & Service
- Promote service excellence by modeling exceptional client service characteristics to retain and build existing relationships with clients.
- Meet and exceed sales and service goals and objectives.
- Respond to difficult or complex product and service inquiries from clients, team members and business partners.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow-through.
- Model exemplary client service behaviors.
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences, in partnership with more experienced staff.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local laws as well as BPB&TC policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of platform transactions.
- Assist in all office operations with platform and teller processing.
- Oversee all operations procedures pertaining to the ATM.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree preferred, not required
- 1+years’ experience in retail banking
- Superior client service skills
- Cross Selling Skills
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Organization Skills
- Systems & Technical Knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Monday through Friday, No weekends
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS