Quality Control Analyst
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Analyst - Quality Control - Deposit Operations and Compliance Location US-CA-Santa Monica Job ID 31344 # Positions 1 Job Family Operations - Cash Operations Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Quality Control Analyst will prefer audit and review acitivites for the back office operations center based in Santa Monica.
- Perform quality control reviews of the various transactions performed in Banking Operations to ensure the transactions were performed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Identify and resolve identified issues, which do not adhere to established procedures and or quality control guidelines.
- Analyze testing results to identify repeated errors or trends and recommend process improvements.
- Effectively communicate review scope, methodology and results.
- Prepare and distribute results of the review in a dashboard format on a monthly basis.
- Manage and respond to incoming requests for escalated review and/or the resolution of errors received from various units.
- Assist in the management of various business processes such as the Business Resumption Plan for the department, Debit Card model reviews, Third
- Party Management reviews.
- Support ongoing department projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a back office environment
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of Bank personnel.
- Results driven with the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously within stringent time frames.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products - Word, Excel, Access, Visio, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to think outside of the box as it relates to process flows/improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of various deposit regulations including but not limited to Reg E, Reg CC, Reg D, Reg DD.
- In-depth knowledge of back office processes
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: