Senior Software Developer
JobDescription : The Role:
As a Salesforce Developer with the Information Platform team, you will be responsible for developing & providing backend support across a variety of products within the Market Intelligence platform. Together, you will build scalable and robust solutions using AGILE development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will be participating in the software development process (SDLC). The Location:
Centennial, CO or
Charlottesville, VA The Team:
Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams. The Impact:
We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly visible role where even small changes have very wide impact. What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
- Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise domain of our products.
What we're looking for: Basic Qualifications:
- Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise level software
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products
- Build solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
- 3-6 years of Salesforce CRM development experience with deep understanding of Object oriented programming.
- CRM (Salesforce) Mandatory, Informatica, C#, Asp.net, SQL, REST/Web API, Strong OOP Concepts, Integrated Platforms, Deep understanding of Design Patterns and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Possess a true "roll up the sleeves and get it done" working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering - preferred
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.