Marketo Solution Architect
JobDescription : Marketo Solutions Architect The Role:
We are seeking a Marketo Solutions Architect to join our Data, Technology & Innovation team. You will be a technical subject matter expert, working with business partners across the enterprise to provide implementation and integration best practices across multiple Marketo and Salesforce instances. The Location:
DEN, CHO, NYC The Impact:
Do you have an interest to help our internal clients overcome their business challenges? In this role, your success will be contingent upon your ability to successfully lead the design, roadmap and execution of our Marketo and Salesforce integrations across multiple business units. You will be the technical expert, advising and coordinating with Salesforce and Marketo stakeholders and scrum teams, to ensure that projects follow best practices and make the best use of the platforms. Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works as a Marketo technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to provide solutions to complex business problems, based on real-world experiences.
- Leads the technical portion of Marketo projects, working with the business stakeholders and technical scrum teams to follow best practices across the enterprise
- The role requires the ability to listen to and gather customer requirements, work with a team to determine the best solution, and build that solution in Marketo and other systems (CRM, 3rd party, etc), in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders.
- Develops relationships with internal customers, including Division level Product Owners, with the goal of a consistent implementation of Marketo across divisions, using Marketo best practices, to ensure that we leverage best-in-class solutions.
- Consistently strives to expand the depth of their tool-kit to provide stakeholders with innovative best-in-class solutions.
- Researches and analyzes strategically relevant platform opportunities and makes recommendations on new technologies.
- Identifies and resolves problems in platform usage to improve overall internal customer experience, and standardizes across the enterprise.
- Experience implementing Marketo solutions and CRM integrations at the enterprise level
- Intermediate or advanced technical knowledge and use of Salesforce.com at the enterprise level
- Five (5) or more years using Marketo in an advanced/admin capacity (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Lead Nurturing, Data Normalization, 3rd Party Integrations)
- Understands and has implemented solutions that adhere to data integrity and cleanliness best practices
- Degree or equivalent experience in Technology, Marketing, or related discipline
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) credential
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to inspire confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences (Marketing, Sales, IT), in many different ways.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously. Must be willing to shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs.
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team environment
- Familiarity working in an Agile with Scrum environment
- Technical experience with custom integrations that utilize the Marketo and Salesforce APIs