Sr. Full Stack Web Application Developer
JobDescription : The Role:
Sr. Full Stack Web Application Developer Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 10 The Location:
Denver The Team:
Join a small, highly capable and efficient team that is responsible for development and operations of two product delivery platforms. Our dispersed team works in a "build it, run it" mindset as we maintain the existing platforms and work with global service teams to migrate product and features to a unified platform. The Impact: You will utilize the latest features of the Microsoft technology stack and modern tools to build highly performant, quality web applications and supporting services. You will be able to perform in depth analysis of existing applications to assist with maintenance and in developing system integrations. We are looking for candidates that are passionate in their craft and like to collaborate with their team members by sharing ideas and new technologies. What's in it for you:
Grow your application development skillset and gain valuable global business experience in this data rich industry while having the chance to work on enterprise level products and new technologies. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Support prioritized business objectives by applying your broad experience to legacy and greenfield development initiatives
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Analyze and recommend solution design
- Follow Agile best practices
You are a passionate senior level web application developer, confident in your tools and skillset. You will utilize the latest features of the Microsoft technology stack and modern tools to build highly performant, quality web applications and supporting services. You will be able to perform in depth analysis of existing applications to assist with maintenance and in developing system integrations. We are looking for candidates that are passionate in their craft and like to collaborate with their team members by sharing ideas and new technologies. Basic Qualifications:
- You are well-spoken and have a passion for software development and technology
- 6+ years of strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC , ASP.NET Webforms (Legacy), VB.NET (legacy)
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Triggers, Views, Schema Design
- WEB API/ Restful Services, Microservices, XML/XSLT, JSON, Systems Integration
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, Cross-browser Compatibility, Responsive UI
- SOLID Development Principles
- UNIT Testing
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Proficiency with ASPNET CORE
- Proficiency with Team Foundation Server, Automated Builds, Continuous Integration
- Experience with AWS Managed Services including S3, Lambda and SQS
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We're the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.