Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Specialist, Agribusiness Intelligence |
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the Agribusiness Customer Success offering for our Corporate clients is delivered in line with standards set out by the company. The role is both responsive and proactive and the Customer Success Specialist will take pride in meeting and exceeding expectations.
The Customer Success Specialist will take clear ownership of customer success issues, in the Corporate space, from start to finish and will always ensure these are resolved and addressed as well as of executing the Success Plan for a specific set of Corporate Accounts and delivering a targeted and differentiated service in line with the Service Level Agreement for Corporate accounts. They must also be able to form multiple relationships ensuring an efficient and effective delivery of a holistic view of client relationships and customer success activities with control metrics.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Strive to deliver a world class standard of customer service
• Be the voice of the customer and capture valuable feedback and insights to drive client satisfaction and enhance client experiences
• Play an active role in the delivery of client onboarding, training and renewals in the Corporate account space
• Meet the required KPIs and ensure your client facing activity beats standards and expectations
• Measure and track KPIs in Customer Success activities for the Corporate account space
• Continually improve your product and industry knowledge to ensure the best support can be offered to all clients
• Represent the value of customer success at face-to-face and telephone client meetings
• Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product Development to ensure support
• Execute the Customer Success Plan for Corporate accounts
• Works collaboratively and effectively with vertical line of business, represents customer success and helps to drive sales and client satisfaction
• Lead by example in all forms of Client communication
• Drive content and service feedback initiatives through creating and executing a feedback plan to collect, track and distribute as relevant to the business actionable clients' feedback
• 2-5 years of experience in B2B Client Relationship Management, with a proven track record
• A self-starter with a commercial focus
• Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills
• Outgoing, confident and engaging
• Self-critical and able to take on board advice and constructive criticism
• Presentation Skills
• Some commercial exposure
• Experience using online application sharing software e.g. Webex, Skype for Business
• SalesForce experience is a plus!
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Who We Are
Our customers rely on us as the go-to provider of news, data, analysis and forecasts across the agricultural and commodities value chain. Delivering a critical information advantage in a fast paced and volatile industry, we help the world's largest and most influential agribusiness organizations work faster and smarter. Through a combination of highly respected insight and data, forecasting and analysis, focused one-off reports, events and bespoke consultancy, we help our customers understand the global agribusiness supply chain. We also provide the timely, actionable intelligence they need to make business-critical decisions with confidence, whether to mitigate risk or identify new opportunities.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
• Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
• Competitive Benefits with 401k match
• Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
• Work- Life Balance
• Paid parental leave
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.