- Provide analytical support for activities across Treasury team where data analytics is key to success
- Review cash and liquidity forecasts to meet outstanding and planned commitments. Manage various financial models and forecasting spreadsheets
- Ensure compliance with and help provide reporting for SOX related activities and other internal controls around cash transfers, bank documentation, bank online access, etc.
- Work to support cash management and treasury technology solutions across the organization
- Daily interaction with financial institutions including cash operations and organizational challenges. Coordinate communication between banks and business functional areas where needed (e.g. collections and payables)
- Maintain system co-administration responsibilities for all online banking sites
- Support issuance of bank performance guarantees or L/C to support business sales activities
- Assist with other treasury related projects as needed (e.g. merger integration, SAP projects, etc.)
- Provide support for liquidity related investment or borrowing decisions
- Actively involved in treasury organization to achieve objectives according to plans and timelines
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.