Software Engineer C++ in Linux (1862)
IBG LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Inc., is looking for an experienced Software Engineer concentration of c++ in Linux to:
- Design, develop, and maintain complex computer programs and mathematical proprietary software for clearing, accounting and treasury operation as well as risk management systems with the use of C++, Java, and Oracle technologies in an object-oriented design environment for the purpose of automating brokerage services;
- Implement algorithms from detailed specifications;
- Develop existing systems, code design, implementation, and production support of various software applications and components.
- Analyze and enhance complex software systems' performance to meet the ever-growing performance demands of the industry.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years on-the-job experience with C++ programming in Linux.
- Minimum of 2 years of in-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
The following skills are not mandatory to be considered for the position, nonetheless, the ideal candidate will have and understanding or willing to acquire skills to ensure success in this position:
- Linux operating system;
- database design,
- analysis, and development;
- creation and maintenance of distributed computing solutions;
- numerical analysis; large-scale software integration;
- performance analysis;
- advanced optimization theory;
- object oriented analysis and design;
- socket programming;
- multi-threaded; and
- parallel programming
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info